Hellenic American Union
Hellenic American Union
Founded in 1957, the Hellenic American Union (HAU) is a key public-service institution with an international focus and strong community commitment. It provides opportunities for a diverse range of audiences to encounter and benefit from innovative educational programs and cultural events. Since its establishment, the HAU has welcomed around 2,700,000 students and visitors from 75 countries.
The Hellenic American Union:
• Provides accessible, market-relevant, training programs and draw upon innovative developments in educational technology and methodology. These programs range from basic skills training in foreign languages and computer literacy to continuing professional education and higher education degree programs.
• Organizes high-visibility conferences and workshops that bring together policy-makers, technical experts, journalists and other professionals from Greece and abroad to address pressing social, economic and technological issues of current concern.
• Forges partnerships with organizations, institutions and individuals in Europe and the United States to promote an awareness of innovative cultural and educational developments in these countries and foster an appreciation of cultural diversity and pluralism.
• Develops, organizes and presents cultural programs in the visual and performing arts
• Serves as a responsible institutional citizen in Greek society, both at the local and national level, by making its resources and facilities available to community
Professional Training Activities
The Hellenic American Union has been offering professional training since 1999. The training programs aim to improve organizational performance, while helping participants fulfill their current role in their business environments and develop their career potential.
The programs offered are built on a record of innovation. The Hellenic American Union was the first to offer training in Service Design Thinking, Growth Hacking, IT-focused GDPR implementation.
The variety of the HAU training courses that range from short seminars to certification programs, meets the educational needs of both individual professionals and groups of executives. The HAU has offered open (classroom) and in-house (tailor-made) training programs to more than 10.000 executives coming from 3.500 companies.
This year, our efforts focus on retraining and upskilling, so that our customers are ready for new challenges and opportunities in a world that is changing radically. The future is just around the corner. Visit the Hellenic American Union to discuss your unique training needs and to get guidance into the many different training opportunities.
For more information please visit www.hau.gr/management